The Rainmaker is a connoisseur of fine things who exudes an aura of tactful nobility. The Rainmaker seeks something that is attractive, but not ostentatious – something that is legible at a moment’s glance. To the Rainmaker, it is not about an obvious display of status or wealth, but rather an innate state of being linked with personal success and happiness.
- LIMITED EDITION of only 12 pieces
- PRICE available upon request
- MOVEMENT Mechanical automatic-winding Swiss movement | MWC calibre 101 (modified ETA base)
- 28,800 vibrations per hour | 42-hour power reserve | Date display | Blued steel hands | Sweeping seconds hand
- FRONT Silver dial with Block “M” guilloché pattern | Rehaut (inner ring) engraved with “MAIZE AND BLUE” | Front sapphire crystal, domed, with anti-reflective coating
- BACK Sapphire crystal display caseback, in the shape of The Big House, with anti-reflective coating
- Decorated rotor with, "GO BLUE"
- CASE Stainless steel case (316L surgical grade) | 41mm in diameter, 10mm in thickness
- Water resistance to 50 meters (5ATM)
- STRAP Custom strap, made to order (dark brown alligator with matte finish and matching stitching shown) | Quick-release pin system | Tang buckle